With businesses being shut down for over a month there is a real risk of exposing your clients and staff to Legionella pneumophila. This bacteria is responsible for pneumonia like illness called Legionnaires disease. It is very deadly 1 in 10 that contract it will die and numbers are on rise across the country. It is also VERY preventable.
- Open all of your windows
- Run all of your taps for roughly 20 minutes
- Both cold and hot valves, flush toilets
- Leave the building for the flush
- Go back in and turn everything off
- Take vinegar bag and rubber band it to spigots and shower faucets for 15 minutes
- Reduce liability by testing at an accredited lab such as Sanders Laboratories
If you have questions or concerns reach out to our amazing team!